2014年7月19日星期六

Llorente 433 no problem see new aid to scold me. Please see Ma Jing

Juventus war players still on vacation, Llorente is early return to training base, and accepted the media interview, quite widely talked about for the new season.

Llorente said: Cheap Hats "continue to ensure that the ruling status is very important for us, this is a very tough league. Relying on the summer signings to strengthen their power, there are a lot of great team, for example, new, it is also a." Cheap Football NCAA Jerseys

talked about the war in Europe, he said: "the League of nature is the priority among priorities, we will try our best to perfect play. After all, only when we can do in the Serie A match very well, we will be in the Champions League and cup can also see hope." Juventus are believed to lack of sufficient funds to make trouble in Europe on the battlefield, Llorente this view: "this is not a contemptuous disregard what to worry about, let us have a look, they did not what money, but they have a spectacular record."

Morata's move to Juventus, Llorente will naturally asked about the villagers also competitors view: "he has done some great things, let us have a look what happens next rub one's eyes and wait, all this will have on the future of the club. However, up to now he hasn't given me a call."

Italy media speculation that the new Juventus season to make more use of 4-3-3 formation, Llorente this view is simple: "for me, what shape is the same, I just wanna do what I can to help my team. No matter how coach told me, he asked what I do. We will according to his request to carry out, let us have a look how to do to do the best, of course, in addition to formation, the player is more important to pay more in training."

"when necessary, Juve need to seek another victory, this is the meaning of formation. If Conti thinks 4-3-3 is another way we are looking for you, no problem. We have many different types of players, you can do it. But as I've said before, we still have a lot of work to Cheap Club Soccer Jerseys do. We have to have a look at the following system is still so strong, whether it will better than we were before."

Llorente last season in the initial stage is not smooth, it also became good reason to urge him to an early Cheap CFL Jerseys report of training: "yes I am back a week, I think the early training is very important for me, because I kind of need a little time to find the type of condition."

"consider this last year when I initially encountered some problems, so this time I would rather early training to solve. Hope this year will be better, I really hope all along the development of good posture."

may be due to the off-season sake, Llorente this mentioned in particular. Also included on the club table loyal content (very happy. Juve and hope to have a great Cheap NHL Jerseys season for >);

没有评论:

发表评论