2014年5月24日星期六

because my 140 square meters house but also mortgage.&quot

female prostitution was arrested 3 called my 140 square meters house payments to

.

"take me, my 15 days. I still want to do this, because my 140 square meters house but also mortgage." In May 15th, 22 year old Xiao Ping (a pseudonym) for prostitution, third Anshan Road police station police arrested, in the face of police interrogation Xiaoping cheap jerseys for sale face does not care about the answer.

a few days ago, Anshan Road police station received a public report, said Su Ya garden there is a young woman in a passer-by "soliciting business". The police after the touch line, tracking, found that women's daily noon 11 pm wearing bright to Suya La in the garden, and men accosted, will receive a residence located in 11 Street neighborhood in unity. The 15 day, the police will Xiaoping and a man arrested Lee, two people confessed to prostitution to a thing. While the small Ping is a frequent visitor Anshan Road police station, in January and March of this year, Xiaoping police arrested for prostitution.

"fine I don't, you put me to the house of detention, when I rest, go early and I can pick a soft bed." Seeing the police Xiaoping talk.

according Cheap college basketball jerseys to Xiaoping confessed, the teenage leave home, four workers, now in Baotou loan to buy a house, prostitution is her main source of income. For the sake of convenience, she rented a house in unity 11 residents and person partnership, flat-share people are doing with her sister like "living". The police tried to persuade small Ping to find a job, can Xiaoping cheap NBA Jerseys said she did not have any skills, only when the waiter, earn less tired, as she now take one's ease.

Anshan Road police station director Gao Wei said, they have arranged for police in the Su Ya garden surrounding the establishment of flow Gang, thorough investigation of jurisprudence gambling phenomenon, must also su Ya garden clean.

"take me, my 15 days. I still want to do this, because my 140 square meters house but also mortgage." In May 15th, 22 year old Xiao Ping (a pseudonym) for prostitution, third Anshan Road police station police arrested, in the face of police interrogation Xiaoping face does not care about the answer.

a few days ago, Anshan Road police station received a public report, said Su Ya garden there is a young woman in a passer-by "soliciting business". The police after the touch line, tracking, found that women's Cheap hats daily noon 11 pm wearing bright to Suya La in the garden, and men accosted, will receive a residence located in 11 Street neighborhood in unity. The 15 day, cheap jerseys from china the police will Xiaoping and a man arrested Lee, two people confessed to prostitution to a thing. While the small Ping is a frequent visitor Anshan Road police station, in January and March of this year, Xiaoping police arrested for prostitution.

"fine I don't, you put me to the house of detention, when I rest, go early and I can pick a soft bed." Seeing the police Xiaoping talk.

according to Xiaoping confessed, the teenage leave home, four workers, now in Baotou loan to buy a house, prostitution is her main source of income.

没有评论:

发表评论