2014年10月7日星期二

this is part of the game

Beijing time on September 5th, Charles Barkley recently accepted an exclusive interview with Yahoo! Sports, in the interview, he talked with Michael Jordan relationship, he said to him, Jordan like brothers, however, his current relationship with Jordan showing some cracks, as he had for the Hornets (former lynx) and the evaluation Jordan operation for Jordan I feel uncomfortable.

Barkley and Jordan very very good, cheap nba jerseys on the Jordan, Barkley said, Jordan may affect his occupation career than any other people to be big, but the impact is most people don't understand. For Jordan, Barkley considered him to be the best cheap mlb jerseys brother.

Michael

"for me is my brother, he was also a very successful businessman, at this point he may be NBA in the forefront, his influence in business perspective to me is very big. In addition to something business, he in spirit level has a great influence on me, and he is a really good friend of mine." Barkley said.

however, the two people there appeared to be some cracks, when asked why, Barkley said, he should have for the Bobcats (now the Hornets) evaluation for Jordan felt bad.

"I think I have some

to evaluate the Bobcats made Michael feel uncomfortable," Barkley said, "but, those are real, to be honest, my assessment is fair. Now, Michael in the field of management is doing a good job, but, a few years ago, exactly three years ago, when the season Zhongshan cat in the competition with the worst record in NBA history, then he did not. He remembers that my comments."

Barkley stressed, the comment is his job, no doubt he is cheapjerseys.us still the Jordan as brothers, but, as a commentator, he must seek truth from facts.

"we must tell the truth, I have always loved Michael very much, I regard him as a brother. Everyone may get angry for criticism, though they should not be so, but do not get angry is not an easy thing. But, I must do my job. I can't lie to the viewers on television as a reporter, make comments like this, this is the work."

however, Barkley also said, the rift between him and Jordan sooner or later be repaired. The finals as in 1993, when Jordan bull came to play with Feinikesi, Barkley said he would not cheap jerseys find private cheap nfl jerseys Jordan, do not eat with him not to find him playing golf playing bridge, however, this is part of the game, they are still a good brother.

没有评论:

发表评论