2014年6月22日星期日

No. 8 seed Cu Carlo Va

, museum's-Hertogenbosch root Bose Saturday, in the Topshelf Open women's singles final, Veer by 6-2, 6-4 defeated Zheng Jie got his first WTA singles champion.

believed in before the start of the game should not have too many people can expect Veer will win the race of champions, although not shortlisted for the match, Veer from the play http://www.firsttime123.com/ in the qualifying tournament finalists have successfully obtained five Top20 players Topshelf open is to qualify for.

Veer this station match very well, in seven competitions altogether out of 81 ACE ball, and IRA Covic in the first round contest http://www.cheapseattleseahawksjerseysblog.com sent out 19 ACE ball. Since then, Veer go all the way, out of the No. 7 seed Mu Gu Lou Za, No. 8 seed Cu Carlo Va, beat Zheng Jie in the final after winning the champions.

in Vandervell Thierry Zheng Jie played very well, 28 successful into the area of a http://www.blogsupport567.com/ lost only one game, and not to allow rivals to get a break point.

"I participate in the competition usually only focus on the game before, so I just focus on my first qualifying match. But the fact is I start the day arrived here in qualifying, so the race almost didn't do what preparation work."

Better my

"won the first game. Then I played quite a few games, also experienced for three sets of very intense."

"reached the semi-finals after feeling a bit different, because a week ago I was with Cu Carlo Va playing http://www.unitedstatesenglish.com/ a three set battle. All my attention in figuring out how to beat her, so http://www.bigorange123.com/ when I win the game I at that time had no reaction to come over and I have been in the final."

"I tried not to think of this is in play in the final, held after the first, and I said to myself, 'won a dish, just win a game on the line. Early break, give the opponent more pressure. ' So in the game I just step by step, the other game is so."

today is the second Vandervell occupation career into the WTA finals, had in 2012 with a lucky loser identity into the top match southwest bank open women's singles final, final loss to serena.

Veer won the special thanks also to a person: "the player I like the most is Davenport, she is from California, she is my very good friend all the time, but my mentor. When I was 16 years old I had in Miami and she played the ball together, play together with your idol, that kind of feeling is not true. Today, after the game she sent me a message saying congratulations I win, proud of me. To me, she has been a very good friend and mentor.'"

Although

failed to harvest the champions, but this is the first time into the grass tournament final Zheng Jie occupation career, for upcoming Wimbledon common >

没有评论:

发表评论