2014年4月21日星期一

Ding Junhui delay playing unfair to me not to miss the champions because of state

MY147.com: start at World Championships -- the biggest upset, ranked second in the world Chinese contestant Ding Junhui decider Cheap customized jerseys Mike lost Wesley, stop the first round. Two person game was scheduled at the end of the time 22 days afternoon, the television broadcast time limit, Ding Junhui 9-8 made the first match situation the game, after the evening Selby and White the end of the game, two people once again go into battle. The young Wesley with two cities, 10-9 completes the reversal.

despite losing the game, but Ding Junhui is a rational analysis of the reason: "overall table base boundary are hard to control, and there are a lot of electrostatic. Because we all know that I play more, a lot of time will use the library side, at least two dribbling because database comparison bomb, led off the ball is not in place, which directly affect the score in a row I and his pressure will be much smaller."

9-8 lead in the second period, the first to get a match situation was forced to suspend the game, Ding Junhui did not suffer too much: "all the same, I think the night Inexpensive jerseys played better than the afternoon, I played more input. I think we should let I continue to play, the last two disk may to me unfair, because he lost the key set may feel worse."

again and world champion Ding Junhui pass, and not too much frustration: "won five titles have been many, I don't care too much about others. All of my expectations are high, for me and I hope to be able to get world champion. Every year I tried very hard to play, this title is very special, may I state has not arrived yet. Maybe I will get the champion, perhaps next year, next season, the world championships and other tournaments like the champions, unpredictable."

O'Sullivan once said, a lot of Inexpensive NFL Jerseys players have played a lot and then went to Sheffield, they were very tired. Ding Junhui would like a rocket in the next season the selective competition? "It is very difficult to do, because the other top 16 players Inexpensive NHL Jerseys will go to. If they go to play, I will fight. My age in the rising stage, did not reach the best experiences, play and ball handling is not mature enough. O'Sullivan the titles have been, so Cheap Beanies he don't care, if I do it I don't care, can also be selective competition. Just as Hendry if the next to hit the world championships, he played very happy. For our young people, continue to play and grow is what we need to do."

tie the Hendry 13 year old record, single season five crown Albert, even if the world championship first round losing no one would deny that Ding Junhui outstanding performance in the 2013-14 season, he can head out of the crucible. The 2014-15 season, we continue to expect the performance of Ding Junhui. (MY147.com Xie Lidong Sheffield site reports)

Related reading:

?

没有评论:

发表评论